cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: COCOON-2150 testing
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:32:33 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I believe that COCOON-2150 is finally fixed but that was quite radical
> change involving lots of conditional coding craft so I cannot be
> entirely sure if I hadn't missed any obscure case.
>
> Therefore I would like you to give latest trunk Cocoon version extensive
> testing and observing if there are no errors reported by servlet
> container or Cocoon.

Looks good to me! The integration tests run through, I've tested it with two
internal projects and also tested with Corona.

Thanks a lot, Grzegorz!

                                      - o -

On my personal feature list for SSF, only SAX buffering and the support for
redirects are missing but this shouldn't block a 1.0 release.

I believe that SSF is ready to be released. If nobody objects, I will create the
release artifacts tommorrow, together with cocoon-parent and cocoon-configuration.