cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: Micro-Cocoon ... Corona
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:07:46 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Agreed. What about officially announcing our effort at main site with
>> simple manifesto? I have a feeling that we agree on fundamental goals
>> so writing such a document shouldn't be a problem, right?
>
> I plan to write a blog entry about it so that the information gets
> spread to a wider audiance. For a public announcement it's too early,
> especially so close before we release 2.2.

Thanks Reinhard and Sylvain for reminding me rules and best-practices to be applied in such

situations. I agree that it's better to spread by using blogosphere and personal contacts.
My main intention was to bring here old committers and people trying to do more or less the
same[1].

I'm really looking for your blog-entry Reinhard.

> And don't forget, for the time being it's just Steven and I who have
> been contributing to it. Given others showed their interest and I'm
> *really happy* about this, but to make it a community-driven effort,
> active involvement by others is required. Then it's up to the Cocoon PMC
> to decide about the next steps.

Ok. I'm young committer that happened to contribute to Cocoon in rather calm days so I don't
know
procedures to be undertaken in such situations.

[1] http://kauriproject.org/wiki/65-kauri.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski