cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC_2008] Project ideas
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:18:40 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> +1 for the ideas, but they are very specific and only for insiders like
> you. Grzegorz, do you still consider applying for GSoC this year?

Not sure. I'd love to apply and do some more Cocoon-related work during the summer but I'm
really
concerned about USD ratings. :-(

All in all, I have to pay bills like everyone other and I think that these days I cannot trust
USD
anymore. However, I'm still considering prons and cons...

> Another idea: Provide a command-line interface again, maybe by working
> together with the Forrest folks so that they can migrate to 2.2?

+100!
I hope that you don't want to mimic our previous implementation of CLI that seriously impacted
our
APIs. I would like to see CLI implemented using external tools.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski