cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Micro-Cocoon ... Corona
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 06:55:58 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Peter Hunsberger skrev:
>> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>
>> <snip>lots of cool stuff</snip>
>>
>>>  So far Corona has been developed mostly by Steven (~ 90 % by him, 10
>>> % by me)
>>>  behind closed doors but we would like to change that, if this
>>> community is
>>>  interested in adopting it in this or that way. Is there any interest
>>> and if yes,
>>>  how should we proceed?
>>
>> Very interested.  I'd second throwing it into the white board if
>> you're willing?
>
> +1!

Of course we are! We only have to work out the details of how we do it. The main
question is, if we have to go through ASF IP clearance or not.

Since it's rather a proposal than a finished project (~700 lines of code), I
think it's enough if Steven sends in an CLA and attaches the code to a Jira issue.

In the meantime (until Steven's CLA is recorded) we could prepare a snapshot
package of Corona that we make privatly available to the Cocoon PMC.

Is this a viable procedure?