cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with flowscript after svn up this morning
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:33:30 GMT
Has something changed with Rhino?

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/forms/form1.flow

java.lang.RuntimeException: NOT SUPPORTED
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileImpl(Context.java:2353)
	at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileReader(Context.java:1310)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.compileScript(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:503)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.CompilingInterpreter$ScriptSourceEntry.compile(CompilingInterpreter.java:114)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.setupContext(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:429)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.callFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:575)

Joerg