cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Insight 49, LLC" <insigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed Posting to SOLR with CInclude
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 01:58:21 GMT
Hello Bertrand and others,

I recently installed SOLR, and am trying to post an update via cinclude,
but get the following error. Can you help? Here is the error report and

which is transformed in the middle of a pipeline. The idea is that
someone submits a form, my database is updated, if that is successful,
the solr index is updated, then the matcher serializes a success/error
message back to the user.

Also, I'm using the jetty example version that shipped with SOLR. Should
I be integrating the jars into cocoon, and if so, how? I haven't had a
problem updating SOLR using the included post.jar, just the cinclude.

Many thanks!

Dan

==== ERROR ====

Mar 9, 2008 1:40:38 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: missing content stream
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.XmlUpdateRequestHandler.handleRequestBody(Xml
UpdateRequestHandler.java:114)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandl
erBase.java:118)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:904)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.execute(SolrDispatchFilter
.java:316)
        at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilte
r.java:268)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Servlet
Handler.java:1089)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:3
65)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.jav
a:216)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:1
81)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:7
12)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHand
lerCollection.java:211)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.
java:114)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:1
39)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:50
2)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnectio
n.java:835)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:641)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:202)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:378)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.
java:226)
        at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool
.java:442)

==== XSLT ====

<cinclude:includexml ignoreErrors="true"
xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
        <cinclude:src>http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/update</cinclude:src>
      <cinclude:configuration>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>
      </cinclude:configuration>
      <cinclude:parameters>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>form</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value><add><xsl:copy-of
select="descendant::solr:add/doc"
exclude-result-prefixes="solr"/></add></cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>
      </cinclude:parameters>
    </cinclude:includexml>