cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [#COCOON-2168] ResourceReader produces Java Heap Overflow when reading a huge resource - ASF JIRA
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:38:03 GMT
On 08.03.2008 15:34, Felix Knecht wrote:

> ATM we are always talking about Buffered... I'm believe this has to do
> with caching the pipelines, right?
> So I wonder really why my the issue also occurs in noncaching pipelines?

No, it has to do with the capability of resetting the OutputStream to
send an error response in case of an error. If your buffer is too small,
a first part of the actual content might already have been flushed when
the error occurs and the error content is appended. Looks weird at the
client's browser ;)

Joerg