cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [#COCOON-2168] ResourceReader produces Java Heap Overflow when reading a huge resource - ASF JIRA
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:43:31 GMT
On 05.03.2008 23:06, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>  From what I see from the code (AbstractProcessingPipeline) it is
> possible to configure and setup/parameterize a pipeline with
> "outputBufferSize". This means on both map:pipe and map:pipeline it
> should be possible to set an actual buffer size. Only if none is set
> (and it defaults to -1) the non-flushing BufferedOutputStream is used.

I found a thread on the users list claiming outputBufferSize does not
work [1] at the moment (or since some time). Carsten wrote he sees a
potential problem but does not outline them.

Felix, have you tried outputBufferSize?

Carsten, can you tell us what might be wrong?

Joerg

[1] http://marc.info/?t=120111212300011&r=1&w=4