cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: ResourceReader headers
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 05:16:50 GMT
Hi Joerg,

Good catch! I confirm revision 410112 has a bad log, the correct log
should be related to  COCOON-1266.

The diff [1] is just about 1 line:

response.addHeader("Vary", "Host");

I dropped the Vary header because the "vary" header in IE is broken [2].
Hence using it to stop caching is just a hack. See also[3].

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/reading/ResourceReader.java?r1=155087&r2=410112&diff_format=h
[2] http://lists.over.net/pipermail/mod_gzip/2002-December/006826.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1424

Here is the diff between Vadim code and the