cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject ResourceReader headers
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 04:08:08 GMT
When looking at the history of ResourceReader I also noticed something else:

In rev 155087 [1] Vadim did the following change:

Move response header initialization into the setup phase.
Remove Last-Modified header initialization: this is done in
the environment by request from AbstractProcessingPipeline.

In the next revision 410112 [2] (but 15 months later) Antonio readded
setting the Last-Modified header:

Fix COCOON-1840 XMLFileModule: file-specific configuration ignored.

The commit message seems to be wrong and the change was not included in
the user-provided patch [3]. It rather seems to be COCOON-1266 [4] but
the provided and applied patch is older than Vadim's change. I guess we
should review this code.

The revisions for trunk are 155099 [5] and 410113 [6].

Joerg

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=155087
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=410112
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1840