cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [#COCOON-2168] ResourceReader produces Java Heap Overflow when reading a huge resource - ASF JIRA
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:19:08 GMT
Robert

To get an answer to such questions the cocoon developer list would be
the right place (i'll do it for you this time as cc)! That's what the
lists are for!

See also [1] for cocoons mailing lists

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/1275_1_1.html

> We are encountering this same problem in Cocoon 2.1.11.  What is the
> status of this issue?  Is there a fix for it?  It doesn't seem to
> exist in Cocoon 2.0.4.

Obviously net yet, otherwise you could see it in the issue tracker.
Maybe BufferedOutputStream was introduced after cocoon 2.0.4 so that
version doesn't suffers this issue.

Ciao Felix