cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to check-out trunk
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:03:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I'm trying to update my checkout. I got several "svn: Unrecognized line
> ending style" at various files. Retrying seems to solve the problem,
> however now I get the error at the root. Svn is not giving any other
> information than the text from above.
>
> Any ideas?

We had a similar issue a couple of days ago. Mysterious.
 Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Cocoon [build root]

I did 'svn up' just now and all okay - got reinhard's recent changes.

I reviewed my commits today for some svn:eol-style issues
and all seems okay.

Can you give some filenames where it fails?
We will see if they correspond to my commits.
Trouble is that i am going away very soon for
long weekend.

-David