cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Test release artifacts - Legal requirements check [take2]
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:20:50 GMT
On Mar 18, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> I've created another series of non-Maven release artifacts. See
>
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-servlet-service/

Jar file name to source/documentation directory name mapping is
inconsistent:
   cocoon-servlet-service-components-1.0.0-RC1.jar --> cocoon-
components/
   cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-RC1           --> impl/

> and
> http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/getting-started/

This contains spring version 2.0.6, while cocoon-webapp in trunk is
linked against 2.5.1. Does not seem correct.

Do we really have to include each license into single LICENSE.txt
file? I think I missed this development... BTW you have duplicate AL2
there - for ehcache. Seems redundant - especially since all other AL2
jars are not explicitly mentioned.

Vadim