cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org>
Subject SVGSerializer for Batik 1.7
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:12:56 GMT
Hi, due to circumstances I had to create a SVGSerializer that works with
Batik 1.7.  You can find it in the Daisy codebase [0] - feel free to add
it to Cocoon if you think it is functional enough.

[0]
http://svn.cocoondev.org/viewsvn/trunk/daisy/applications/daisywiki/frontend/src/java/org/outerj/daisy/frontend/components/batik/

* AbstractDOMSerializer is based on AbstractDOMTransformer.
* SVGSerializer is based on the old SVGSerializer

There is an extra DOM-to-SAX round because I could not figure out how to
use Batik's SAXDocumentFactory as a ContentHandler (It does not look
like it was meant to be used as a ContentHandler even though it
implements the ContentHandler interface)

Note that I only needed it to generate PNG's so much remains untested

Regards,
Karel