cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:10:51 GMT
On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 17:11 +0100, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler pisze:
> > On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 12:34 +0000, Forrestbot@forrest.zones.apache.org wrote: ...
> >> [java] X [0]
> >> 2.1/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators/optional/profile-generator.html	BROKEN:
> >> /export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.Daisy
(Is a directory)

> >> [copy] Copying 1 file to /var/apache2/htdocs/ft/build/cocoon-docs [echo] Oops,
something broke

> > Seems that the 2.1/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators/optional/profile-generator.html
file
> > does not exist anymore.
> >
> > Did somebody moved it, or deleted it?
>
> It's located at:
> 2.1/userdocs/profile-generator.html

Yeah, but it is linked to
2.1/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators/optional/profile-generator.html

I am not subscribed to your docu commit list so I am not sure when this
got changed.

> for at least two years[1] now so I suppose it's something broken at your side.

Forrest is building your docu on our zone with a bot. David and Ross
know best but David is away and ask for a helping hand.
http://markmail.org/message/5emz5c7czub5vwjh

However as far as I understand it the source is taken from daisy and the
link you posted is not taken into account since Daisy is the underlying
source.

The forrestbot reported on our zones server:

<broken-links>
  <link
message="/export/opt/forrest-trunk/build/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plug
in.input.Daisy (Is a directory)"
uri="2.1/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators
/optional/profile-generator.html">
    <referrer uri="2.1/userdocs/concepts/profiler.html"/>
  </link>
</broken-links>

However I can find
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/documentation/userdocs/sitemap-components/generators/optional/profile-generator.html

Not sure whether that is the right location or not, will keep on
looking.

salu2