cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject extending spring configuration via blocks
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:53:19 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for information how to extend a spring bean that I have
defined in the core via blocks/plugins.

I have following configuration in my main spring context:
  <bean id="org.apache.droids.helper.factories.HandlerFactory"
    <property name="map">
        <entry key="save" value-ref="org.apache.droids.handle.Save"/>
        <entry key="sysout"

I have a block that should extend
"org.apache.droids.helper.factories.HandlerFactory" adding a new entry
to the map. Meaning I want to keep the old configuration and on top want
to add some entries.

Is this possible and if so how?

Thorsten Scherler