cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Rename cocoon:rcl to cocoon:wrap-block
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:12:12 GMT

After having seen quite a few people wonder what 'cocoon:rcl' means, I propose
to change it to some better name.

The general idea is that this Maven goal creates a web application which wraps
the block and makes it runable as a 'normal' web application in a web container.
Additionally it enables the usage of the reloading classloader (commons-jci)
which made me name it 'cocoon:rcl'.

I propose to use 'cocoon:wrap-block' instead. Though it's longer I think it's
closer to the actual meaning and hence less confusing. If we want to keep the
name short, we could even add a shortcut 'cocoon:wb'.

WDOT? Other proposals?