cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Change of default value for "validate" attribute on <fd:submit>?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 01:46:58 GMT
On 11.02.2008 18:36, Gabriel Gruber wrote:

> I noticed a change in behavior of cforms lately.  the submit widget now
> has "false" as default value for the "validate" attribute (opposed to the
> documenation which says, true is the default value).

In general just raise an issue at Jira - even though it might turn out
invalid at the end. I did it this time [1] - before starting
investigation. Otherwise I would not have created it since it is
probably not an issue: Did you take recent SubmitDefinitionBuilder as is
for the concurrency issue, but not SubmitDefinition?

Joerg

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2167