cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r617586 - /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-validation/cocoon-validation-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/validation/jaxp/JaxpResolver.java
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 06:45:38 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>>> Hi Carsten,
>>>
>>> What about mentioning this in changes file in trunk?
>>>
>> Hmm, not sure - so far I only mentioned changes there if these were
>> changes compared to the 2.1.x branch. I added this change to the
>> status.xml in 2.1.x. Not sure if this is the best approach?
>
> Don't most people add their changes to both 2.1 and 2.2? We should do it
> consistently.

We are talking about the status (or changes file), not the change
itself. I applied the change to both versions.
I had the impression that people do not add changes made to both
versions to the status file of 2.2; but we should just decided how we
want it and then do it :)

I think it makes sense to list all changes since the latest 2.1.x release

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org