cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [off-topic] Index path in patch files from Subclipse
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:09:08 GMT
On 07.02.2007 05:17, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> It's little bit off-topic but my question is related to my patches I've
> recently sent on JIRA. I've seen that all my patches produced by
> Subclipse contain absolute path of Index: field. I think it's not
> desired and these patches will cause problems to the others. Could
> someone using Subclipse confirm this situation? Or maybe someone knows
> how to fix that?

Just stumbled about this old mail in my unread mail and wanted to answer
it for the archives before it becomes one year old :)

The absolute paths are not a problem. When applying a patch you can
specify the number of leading path segments to ignore - at least with
Subclipse.

But you probably know this yourself after having worked so much with
patch files ;)

Joerg