cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: C2.2 dojotoolkit
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:43:05 GMT
Hi Jeroen,

if the migration to Dojo 1.0 tends to become a big piece of work what
about migrating to Prototype/Scriptaculous (or similar)?
I'm not the Javascript guru but it would be nice to have a feature list
(including quality of documentation) for re-evaluating the
client-side-javascript-library. Who was the developer introducing Dojo
in Cocoon? What does he/she think about it?

BTW: A list of the original introducers for the components would be nice.

Regards,
Florian