cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Gruber <Gabriel.Gru...@workflow.at>
Subject cocoon 2.2 Trunk DEMO at cocon.zones.apache.org crashes at various samples
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:59:00 GMT
Hello dear list members!

I am a long term cocoon user and and looking foreward to use cocoon 2.2 in
production quite soon.  nevertheless the fact that the official demo on
the cocoon.zones.apache.org crashes in most samples, doesn't encourage my
efforts towards an early migration to 2.2.

for instance, i try to start the first sample of the cforms block and get
the error below. I am pretty sure that this is just an infrastructure
issue, but it would help many interested future cocoon 2.2 users to
evaluate the (frontend) features without downloading and trying out.

just my thoughts,

Gabriel Gruber
Workflow EDV GmbH, Vienna

HTTP ERROR: 500
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
RequestURI=/demos/trunk/samples/forms/form1
Caused by:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
                 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultContentHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:199)
                 at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.setDocumentLocator(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:880)
                 at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.setDocumentLocator(AbstractXMLPipe.java:39)
                 at
org.apache.cocoon.util.location.LocationAttributes$Pipe.setDocumentLocator(LocationAttributes.java:303)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(Unknown Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(Unknown Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(Unknown Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(Unknown
Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
                 at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
                 at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)