cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Final 2.2 release?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:48:13 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> did you know that I bought one of those Grumpy shirts last time I
>> visited WDW? So, I *have* to ask what the current plans for the long
>> awaited final release of 2.2 is?
>
> :-)

It's right time for someone to explain what the hell WDW is? :-)

> On my personal todo list only the creation of non-Maven-2-artifacts is
> missing. I will also finish the integration test suite for Cocoon
> sitemaps next week (since I need it for Micro-Cocoon).
>
> So far I found two bugs:
>
>  o pipeline-specific error handlers don't work
>  o if you send a response code other than 200, the *first* response will
>    return 200 nevertheless
>
> IMHO these are not blockers, but it would be nice if somebody could have
> a look at it.

Ehkm, I would like to point out (remind?) that we have everything needed for independent release
cycle of blocks and Cocoon's core so if issue is not really critical or a fix is already known
it
should never block a release. If someone comes with fix to issues above we will (hopefully)
be able
to easily cut a new release.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski