cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Final 2.2 release?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:21:00 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Hi,
>
> did you know that I bought one of those Grumpy shirts last time I
> visited WDW? So, I *have* to ask what the current plans for the long
> awaited final release of 2.2 is?

Hi Carsten,

I think that 2.2 is ready for a final release. JIRA does not report any outstanding serious
issues
apart from this one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2108 which seems to be fixed
by
Ralph in r609282[1]. It would be good if Ralph who reopened that issue could confirm his fix
and
close it.

Apart from JIRA issues there was one very serious problem: lack of any documentation on Servlet
Service Framework. I was working on writing docs some time ago and I will continue to do so
in
upcomming days so you can expect something complete really soon.

To sum up, it's certainly right time to start preparing the release.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=609282&view=rev

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski