cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Final 2.2 release?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:17:01 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did you know that I bought one of those Grumpy shirts last time I
> visited WDW? So, I *have* to ask what the current plans for the long
> awaited final release of 2.2 is?

:-)

On my personal todo list only the creation of non-Maven-2-artifacts is missing.
I will also finish the integration test suite for Cocoon sitemaps next week
(since I need it for Micro-Cocoon).

So far I found two bugs:

  o pipeline-specific error handlers don't work
  o if you send a response code other than 200, the *first* response will
    return 200 nevertheless

IMHO these are not blockers, but it would be nice if somebody could have a look
at it.

Anything else?