cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject New expression language usage
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:50:10 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> reinhard@apache.org pisze:
>> Author: reinhard Date: Sun Jan 27 14:12:34 2008 New Revision: 615662

>> expression language implementation in sitemaps
>
> Thanks Reinhard for taking care of it.

can you help me with following (simple) pipeline:

<map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="matching/*">
     <map:generate src="sax-pipeline/[???].xml"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

What do I have to put instead of [???] if I want ro refer to the first match of
the wildcard matcher?

> I intended to make this today but I was stopped by failing IT tests: Failed
> tests:
> testReadingResourceWithImplicitMimeType(org.apache.cocoon.micro.it.ReaderTest)
>  testSettingStatusCode(org.apache.cocoon.micro.it.SaxPipelineTest)
>
> They are failing due to COCOON-2150 bug which was annoying enough to get my
> attention, finally.
>
> I have seen you adding more ITs. I'm curious how do you run them if others
> are failing?

hmm, they work for me. Nontheless, you can always run a single test from within
your IDE.

> BTW. Isn't it a good idea to setup Continuum to monitor Micro Cocoon once we
> have all tests passing?

yes

> I only wonder how we satisfy all the SNAPSHOT dependencies...

they will be gone as soon as the spring-configurator and servlet-service-impl
are released.