cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r615662 - /cocoon/whiteboard/micro/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/spring/avalon/SitemapElementParser.java
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:32:28 GMT
reinhard@apache.org pisze:
> Author: reinhard
> Date: Sun Jan 27 14:12:34 2008
> New Revision: 615662

> Log:
> switch to new expression language implementation in sitemaps

Thanks Reinhard for taking care of it. I intended to make this today but I was stopped by
failing IT
tests:
Failed tests:
  testReadingResourceWithImplicitMimeType(org.apache.cocoon.micro.it.ReaderTest)
  testSettingStatusCode(org.apache.cocoon.micro.it.SaxPipelineTest)

They are failing due to COCOON-2150 bug which was annoying enough to get my attention, finally.

I have seen you adding more ITs. I'm curious how do you run them if others are failing?

BTW. Isn't it a good idea to setup Continuum to monitor Micro Cocoon once we have all tests
passing?
I only wonder how we satisfy all the SNAPSHOT dependencies...

PS. It's only now I realize how your IT framework flick is. Really nice work!! :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski