cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: cocoon 2.2 Trunk DEMO at cocon.zones.apache.org crashes at various samples
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:52:50 GMT
Gabriel Gruber pisze:

> Thanx Grek for your effort,  I am allmost satisfied :-)
>
> still however ajax doesn't work now.
>
> as soon as I request an ajax/browser-update I get an error saying
> "Request failed. Show server response?"
>
> _Some examples:_
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/forms/do-dynaRepeater.flow
>
> ----> try to add a repeater row
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/forms/do-taskTree.flow
> ----> add a subtask
>
> and so on....
>
> I am sorry, but this seems to be more work.... (By the way I completly
> refreshed my browser-cache, so it shouldn't be a problem of old
> javascript...)

The odd error we were seeing was due to hopeless error reporting in AJAX applications. The
reason
for that was quite simple: Cocoon was giving a little bit broken response as it was wrapping
it with
unnecessary <html> tag. Fixed in r612528.

Report any other errors you notice, please.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski