cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Integration tests
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:12:03 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> gkossakowski@apache.org pisze:
>> Author: gkossakowski Date: Mon Jan 14 17:19:28 2008 New Revision: 611986

> I'm not sure how to say this but... Guys, there is a lot of to cover by test
> in this module and writing tests in trunk is not painful by any means.

you are right and this particular bug was my fault because I haven't written any
tests yet. However, if you followed my commit messages, you saw that I was able
to enable integration tests for trunk ('mvn install -P it' from
cocoon-webapp runs the tests in cocoon-webapp/src/test/java). My next step on my
todo list is covering the SSF with tests.

Could somebody with admin rights on vmbuild help me with adding the integration
tests to Continuum?