cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r611986 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-servlet-service: cocoon-servlet-service-components/ cocoon-servlet-service-components/src/ cocoon-servlet-service-components/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/components/ cocoon-servlet-se...
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:27:46 GMT
gkossakowski@apache.org pisze:
> Author: gkossakowski
> Date: Mon Jan 14 17:19:28 2008
> New Revision: 611986

> Log:
> COCOON-2161: Fixed bug in creation of absolute URI and added test case covering this
functionality.

I'm not sure how to say this but... Guys, there is a lot of to cover by test in this module
and
writing tests in trunk is not painful by any means.

This bug clearly positively proves we need to have strong test-coverage for
cocoon-servlet-service-components as it actually impacts every bit of Cocoon.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski