cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.2 Trunk DEMO at cocon.zones.apache.org crashes at various samples
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:28:43 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Gabriel Gruber pisze:
>> Hello dear list members!
>
> Hello Gabriel!
>
>> I am a long term cocoon user and and looking foreward to use cocoon 2.2
>> in production quite soon.  nevertheless the fact that the official demo
>> on the cocoon.zones.apache.org crashes in most samples, doesn't
>> encourage my efforts towards an early migration to 2.2.
>>
>> for instance, i try to start the first sample of the cforms block and
>> get the error below. I am pretty sure that this is just an
>> infrastructure issue, but it would help many interested future cocoon
>> 2.2 users to evaluate the (frontend) features without downloading and
>> trying out.
>>
>> just my thoughts,
>
> Thanks for sharing your findings. I'm just investigating into the problem now.

Fixed.

It was (again) issue caused by Java 1.4. I modified script at our zone to use Java 1.5 instead.
don't have time and more importantly a will to investigate further into this problem.

Thanks Gabriel again for pointing this problem out to us. I hope this will encourage you to
upgrade
to Cocoon 2.2.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski