cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r611525 - /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-imageop/cocoon-imageop-impl/src/changes/changes.xml
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:17:41 GMT
Joerg Heinicke pisze:
> On 12.01.2008 21:20, joerg@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Modified:
>>
>> cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-imageop/cocoon-imageop-impl/src/changes/changes.xml
>>

> Could it be we switched from status.xml to changes.xml? :)

Yes, I believe so. I haven't touch any status.xml since I'm committer and nobody complained
to date. :)

> There are still 100 status.xml in trunk. Before I clean them up I want
> to know if that's correct.

File changes.xml is supported by Maven reporting plug-in[1]. I don't know anything about a
tool
supporting status.xml in trunk so you can be almost sure we have switched.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski