cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Docs for Servlet Service Framework
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:15:36 GMT
Hello,

Some of you could have noticed my increased activity at Daisy. It's caused by the fact that
finally had some free time that I could devote to writing docs for SSF.

They are not finished of course but it's already something worth reading and commenting. I
would
like to hear your opinions about this document[1]. Do you think that putting buzzwords like
ROA is a
good idea?

My plan is to finish description architecture and then move to the technical details where
I'll
explain how to set up SSF, configure servlets as Spring beans and how to utilize SSF functionality
in Java code. Since servlet-service-impl is not tied to Cocoon this example will base purely
on
simple servlets implemented for explanatory purpose only.

Next step would be creating docs for servlet-service-components where all integration with
Cocoon is
implemented.

I'll continue my work as soon as I hear some opinions about my existing work so I can be sure
I'm
aiming at the right direction.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-servlet-service-impl/g1/1412.html

--