cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r611306 - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-additional-sample/pom.xml core/cocoon-core/pom.xml core/cocoon-webapp/pom.xml
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:22:02 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> On Jan 11, 2008, at 4:30 PM, gkossakowski@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Moved definition of Apache snapshot repository to the
>> cocoon-core-additional-sample module where it is really needed.
>
> Can you tell why it's needed there, what requires it? I'm actually quite
> close to killing this block completely, there are only couple of samples
> left in there.

Oups, I just realized I moved it to wrong module. It should be moved to cocoon-core-main-sample.
Answer to your question is: it's dependency on cocoon-xsp-impl:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. We depend on
snapshot
version that can be found only at Apache snapshot repository.

The best solution would be to remove this dependency completely and migrate samples to Template
block. Do you have an idea how much of work it requires?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski