cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r609282 [1/2] - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/a/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 04:31:16 GMT
On 08.01.2008 23:23, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

>> But I am still getting 1 unit test failure in cocoon core -
>> CachingSourceTestCase is failing on line 88. How could this possibly
>> have anything to do with what I changed?
>
> Since our Continuum build now runs successful it seems to be an issue
> with your environment.

Or - since it goes to a remote source - 5 s is just too short;

public void testCachingURI() throws Exception {
     String uri = "cached:http://slashdot.org/?cocoon:cache-expires=5";

     CachingSource source;

     source = (CachingSource) resolver.resolveURI(uri);
     CachingSource.SourceMeta meta1 = source.getResponseMeta();
     resolver.release(source);

     source = (CachingSource) resolver.resolveURI(uri);
     CachingSource.SourceMeta meta2 = source.getResponseMeta();
     resolver.release(source);

     // Source is cached -- same meta data
     assertSame(meta1, meta2);

If this test fails reliably for you can you please try to increase the
cache-expires parameter on the uri?

Joerg