cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r609282 [1/2] - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/a/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 04:30:47 GMT
Well, that just means I'm going to be up a while trying to figure out
why.  But thanks. It's good to know that it is working again. I also
verified that the XPathXMLFileModule sample still works, so that is good.

Then I just need to write some unit tests for it.  I modified my own
copy of SitemapComponentTestCase years ago to provide support for unit
testing input modules. I'll have to dig that back up I guess.