cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r609282 [1/2] - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/a/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon...
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:36:00 GMT
rgoers@apache.org pisze:
> Author: rgoers Date: Sun Jan  6 01:35:48 2008 New Revision: 609282

to fix
> problems with XMLFileModule. Added getAttributeValue to JXPathHelper and changed all
references
> to getAttribute to use it instead. Moved registration of VariableResolver to BridgeElementParser
> from SitemapElementParser to make it available to all Avalon components (i.e. input modules).

Ralph, move of registration of VariableResolver broke[1] our testing environment because now
LegacyVariableResolver is added to the environment for every test execution but its dependencies
(referenced beans) are not. I'm not sure how to fix this at the moment but I will try to have
a look
in upcomming days.

Anyway, I have a request to all committers: please test your changes before committing anything.
It's just as simple as executing mvn clean install from root directory.

[1] http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=35020&projectId=51

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski