cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] Cocoon Release 2.1.11
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:27:14 GMT
Hi Alec,

This is a great improvement! However, we cannot use a newer ehcache
version, cuz we must keep cocoon 2.1.x branch compatible with java 1.3. :S

Currently, we use ehcache 1.2.3. The 1.2.4 did drop support for java 1.3 [1]

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://ehcache.sourceforge.net/changes-report.html#1.2.4RC