cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Question about sample site in trunk
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 07:32:05 GMT
I know how to build the sample site in trunk from the source. However,
this isn't the way a typical end user would like to do it.  The online
doc says to do
mvn archetype:create
  -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
  -DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
  -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-RC2
  -DgroupId=com.mycompany
  -DartifactId=myBlock1

to build your own block. But if they want to build the sample site and
run it what would they do?  I would think it would be rather simple (at
least I hope so). This should be documented on the getting started page
as I'm sure someone just getting started with 2.2 would want to do this.

Ralph