cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r609282 [1/2] - in /cocoon/trunk: blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon-core-main-sample/src/main/resources/COB-INF/modules/a/ blocks/cocoon-core-sample/cocoon...
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 00:26:39 GMT
On 06.01.2008 04:35, rgoers@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgoers
> Date: Sun Jan  6 01:35:48 2008
> New Revision: 609282

> Log:
> Created XPathXMLFileModule to fix problems with XMLFileModule. Added getAttributeValue
to JXPathHelper and changed all references to getAttribute to use it instead. Moved registration
of VariableResolver to BridgeElementParser from SitemapElementParser to make it available
to all Avalon components (i.e. input modules).

Hi Ralph,

I don't know if it just slipped through in this commit: If you add the
issue number to the commit message, the SVN plugin for Jira can link the
revision to the issue and adds nice links as it happened for your commit
to 2.1 branch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1574?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Joerg