cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation publishing
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:36:46 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was working on fixing documentation publishing and I quite satisfied
>> with
>> results.
>
> :-)
>
> Yesterday I was trying to run 'mvn site-deploy' but always run into some
> strange Maven exceptions coming from "Wagon" (I guess that there was a
> release of Wagon which is used automatically and doesn't work properly
> with the Maven Site plugin that we use).
>
> Have you run into this problems too and if yes, how did you fix it?

Nope, I had all sort of exceptions (Maven plug-in for daisy could have better reporting of
errors)
but none related to Wagon.

>> At least most of the documentation is being updated again. However,
>> I noticed that documentation for unreleased blocks (like
>> cocoon-profiler) is
>> being published. Is it supposed to be that way?
>
> Yes.  Do you see any problem?

Some unreleased modules has broken configuration of documentation publishing. They definitively
need
fixing but I'm again switching into "pass all Math exams" mode. The first one I write tomorrow.
:)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski