cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation publishing
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 12:55:26 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was working on fixing documentation publishing and I quite satisfied with
> results.

:-)

Yesterday I was trying to run 'mvn site-deploy' but always run into some strange
Maven exceptions coming from "Wagon" (I guess that there was a release of Wagon
which is used automatically and doesn't work properly with the Maven Site plugin
that we use).

Have you run into this problems too and if yes, how did you fix it?

> At least most of the documentation is being updated again. However,
> I noticed that documentation for unreleased blocks (like cocoon-profiler) is
> being published. Is it supposed to be that way?

Yes.  Do you see any problem?