cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject FAQ dcoument
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:51:49 GMT
Hi,

I added[1] FAQ-entry for the subject of much controversy among Cocoon community. Now I wonder
how to
get it published, I found old document aggregating all FAQ entries but it doesn't work ATM.
Before I
go and fix it I would like to ask your opinion on separating FAQs for Cocoon 2.1 and Cocoon
2.2.
Obviously, some entries addressed to 2.2 version has no value for 2.1 user. If we are going
separate FAQ documents, how we will mark to which version particular entries are addressed?
Using
tags or some other mechanism?

My personal opinion is that tags will be the most convenient choice.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/1425.html
[2] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/856.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski