cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: context protocol in trunk
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:06:54 GMT
IIRC, context:// is supposed to refer to the current block context. The
servlet:context/@context-path attribute in the servlet service
configuration is used for setting up the curent block context.

In the cocoon-core-main-sample the curent block context is set up to be
blockcontext:/cocoon-core-main-sample/, so that is what context://
should refer to. I think that you have found a bug.

/Daniel