cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r606743 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/targets/webapp-build.xml
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:19:19 GMT
On Dec 27, 2007 1:06 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> ...If I get no response from Paul (or anyone else on this), I'll revert the
> change for the release....

+1 for reverting: the change introduces risks, and does not introduce
useful functionality that has been agreed upon by Cocoon committers.

IIUC (please correct me if I'm wrong), solprovider has commit rights
on Cocoon by way of being a Lenya committer - that's fine, but we
expect you guys to ask on list before committing stuff.

In other words, commits from non-Cocoon committers who have SVN rights
to our codebase must be review-then-commit, *not* commit-then-review.

-Bertrand