cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing the 2.1.1 release
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:35:21 GMT
On Dec 18, 2007 7:34 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> ...So, are the any outstanding issues?

FYI, all tests of "./build.sh htmlunit-tests" work for me using
htmlunit 1.13 and SVN rev 605455, I have changed the comments in
build.properties to reference that version.

At some point after running those tests several times with different
htmlunit versions (as the previously recommended 1.8 gave a NPE) ,
CachingPipelineTestCase would hang - I haven't found exactly what
happened, but after restarting Cocoon it worked again. Might be some
weird interaction between the test case and the cache, I haven't
investigated.

-Bertrand