cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Juanjo Vázquez" <jvazq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] RESTful web applications
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:57:25 GMT
Hi,

I think this is a really great idea. In the past months, I have been working
with AJAX-RESTful architectures. For instance, I have mixed Ext js [1] with
Cocoon 2.2 as XML provider and SOAP Web Services as services provider.

Although, I think Cocoon 2.2 is a too big stuff if only it´s dedicated to
produce XML. A "microCocoon" could be a goog idea.

BR,

Juanjo.

[1] http://extjs.com/