cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Preparing Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:30:28 GMT

(linky: http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=119243728723494)

> the two most important open tasks IMO are
>
> o forwarding the original request within the servlet-service-fw
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1831
>
> o Error on resetting response
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2150
>
> I will work on the first and hope that somebody volunteers for the
> second.

There are more critical issues:

o Fix Sitemap Source:
   http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=119803629604239

o Fix views:
   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/core/?cocoon-view=content

o Fix empty javadocs (@cocoon javadoc tags should appear on the bottom):
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/pipeline-components/1.0/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/generation/FileGenerator.html

Generally, making sure that 2.1 functionality is working fine in 2.2
is more critical. Once it is all there, we can finally make a beta
release.

I'll first take a look at last two, and if nobody else can help by the
time, I'll (time permitting) look into first one as well.

Vadim