cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <>
Subject Re: Preparing Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:30:28 GMT
On Dec 19, 2007, at 7:26 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Unfortunatly I don't have the necessary spare time to work on Cocoon
> this week.  Considering holidays and a busy first week in January,
> probably the earliest possible date when I can work on Cocoon more
> than an hour from time to time is in the middle of January.
> Except from documentation and samples

> the two most important open tasks IMO are
> o forwarding the original request within the servlet-service-fw
> o Error on resetting response
> I will work on the first and hope that somebody volunteers for the
> second.

There are more critical issues:

o Fix Sitemap Source:

o Fix views:

o Fix empty javadocs (@cocoon javadoc tags should appear on the bottom):

Generally, making sure that 2.1 functionality is working fine in 2.2
is more critical. Once it is all there, we can finally make a beta

I'll first take a look at last two, and if nobody else can help by the
time, I'll (time permitting) look into first one as well.