cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r607723 - /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-servlet-service/cocoon-servlet-service-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servletservice/util/BlockCallHttpServletRequest.java
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:58:12 GMT
reinhard@apache.org pisze:
> Author: reinhard
> Date: Mon Dec 31 03:02:53 2007
> New Revision: 607723

> Log:
> COCOON-1831 Pass data from the parent request to the child request. This time session
handling is also included and lookup of enumerations is fixed (mostly based on Rice's patch).
> Before closing this issue I will change the code to use the parent request only instead
of iterating the whole call stack to lookup values

[...]

> +    private ServletServiceContext context;
> +

Is there any reason to hold reference to ServletServiceContext apart from the fact that
getRequestDispatcher() implementatio needs it?

> -    /*
> -     * (non-Javadoc)
> -     *
> -     * @see javax.servlet.ServletRequest#getProtocol()
> -     */
>      public String getProtocol() {
>          return PROTOCOL;
>      }

Was there any good reason for removing these comments?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski