cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Outstanding issues need to be fixed before 2.2 final release
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:33:42 GMT
Hello,

As we all expecting 2.2 final to be released very soon I decided to revisit all issues with
'2.2'
set as fix-for version. I pushed most of them to next releases because they are not blockers.

I left only those that I consider to be serious enough that they deserve our attention before
making
final release of 2.2 or it seemed that only only trivial action is needed to be performed
in order
to close them. The list is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310170&fixfor=12310611&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
(COCOON-2065 can be ignored, it is on the list because patch was not applied on 2.1.x branch)

If you think this list lacks any critical issue please add it ASAP.

If no action will be taken on them within two upcoming weeks I think we should release 2.2
final in
a state as it is now.

WDYT?

--